Stop. Think. Act. (Emergency Procedures)
Be prepared for various emergency scenarios and how to take action by reviewing the emergency procedure guide, Stop. Think. Act.
- For quick reference, refer to the one-page summary .
- Also be sure to register your cell phone to receive EAGLE ALERT notifications.
RUN-HIDE-FIGHT (Dangerous Person)
Northwestern has adopted the Department of Homeland Security's recommended "RUN-HIDE-FIGHT." approach in the event of a dangerous person scenario.
- Northwestern Emergency Response Video
- Watch this video for more information on surviving an Active Shooter Event
- Written steps can be found in Stop. Think. Act.
Student Personal Evacuation Planning Guide
BE READY – BE PREPARED, Develop a plan in case campus is evacuated.