Apply today for up to $2,000 toward your unpaid internship!
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have a major within the Christian Ministries department
- Have secured an off-campus, unpaid internship (this can also include internships with stipends of $500 or less)
- Register the internship for academic credit within your major (courses can include: MIN1641-1644, MIN4991-4992, and ICS4991-4996)
Scholarship application deadline:
Fall - 10/30
Spring - 3/30
Summer - 6/7
- Application worksheet - make sure to download this form to your computer prior to filling it out
- Resume - We strongly recommend that you make an appointment with a career coach to review
- Christian Ministries proposal form (all students) & Handshake internship registration form (not necessary for GRAD students)
Please email the application worksheet and your resume as attachments to email@example.com. Instructions for the Handshake internship registration form can be found through the "Internship" link on the left.
Awards will be determined based on essay responses and the number of credits you are taking.
Contact Career & Leadership Development at 651.631.5265 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Major Specific Requirements
MIN1641-4 (service component)
1 credit for 50 hours
2 credits for 50 hours per credit
Prerequisites: Senior & MIN3216 or MIN5210U
Contact: Dale Lemke / Mary Hawley